- Test Wikipublisher is compatible with PmWiki 2.1
- Raised by
- John Rankin
- Date opened
- Friday, 17 February 2006
- A number of changes to PmWiki introduced in the 2.1 beta series have implications for Wikipublisher. These need to be tested and Wikipublisher fixed as necessary, while maintaining backwards compatibility with 2.0.
- Proposed solution
- The aim is that the 2.0.0 release (Friday, 17 February 2006) of Wikipublisher is compatible with PmWiki 2.1beta26 (and later). Earlier betas will not work, as the FPLByGroup function was removed. This site is running pmwiki-2.2.18.
- Version 2.0.4 and above requires PmWiki 2.1.
- The $EnableStdWikiStyles variable changed to $EnableWikiStyles, thus breaking Wikipublisher. Fixed in the 2.0.1 release (Thursday, 23 February 2006).
- The change from
$FmtPV caused a problem with macrons in page titles. Fixed in 2.0.3 release (Saturday, 1 April 2006).
- The new whitespace markup caused a problem. Fixed in 2.0.4 release (Monday, 3 April 2006).
- Problem with (:title:) markup fixed in 2.0.6 release (Friday, 12 May 2006).
- Date closed
- Friday, 12 May 2006
« 00063 · Edit Form · 00065 »