- Possible problem with Cookbook:NumberedHeaders
- Raised by
- Date opened
- Saturday, 3 June 2006
- I need to use the cookbook “numtoc” recipe.
Now I get on every page displayed (:notoc:)
Disabling the numtoc cookbook is working, but I need this one for getting output like:
1. some text
1.1.1. even more
2. you see
!! some text
!!!! even more
!! you see
- Proposed solution
- The Cookbook:NumberedHeaders recipe includes hard-coded HTML tags. Because Wikipublisher transforms wiki markup to the print-oriented Wikibook DTD, these hard-coded tags are ignored when generating a PDF. The recipe needs to be modified to return wiki markup or when a PDF is requested, return the correct Wikibook XML.
- Alternatively, use the table of contents recipe included with Wikipublisher, although at present this is limited to 2 levels of numbering.
- The preferred solution would be to modify the numbered headers recipe to return the correct Wikibook XML for PDF requests.
- Date closed
« 00084 · Edit Form · 00086 »