- wikibook-0.9.5c.tar.gz packages the Mac version of tbrplent
- Raised by
- Joshua Kugler?
- Date opened
- Friday, 17 August 2007
- The latest snapshot of wikibook includes the tbrplent binary compiled for the Mac, contrary to the documentation which says:
“If you’re running a Linux x86 system, you can use the precompiled tbrplent executable we supply. Otherwise, you’ll need to compile it.”
This was generating the errors like the ones seen in issue 00098.
After compiling my own version of tbrplent, all worked as designed.
- Proposed solution
- Either correct the install instructions, or replace the tbrplent binary with one compiled for i386 Linux.
Another solution. Simply include two versions: tbrplent.mac and tbrplent.linux and add instructions to the install doc to rename appropriately. Maybe add this to the config check that tells you if something is out of wack with your install.
- Fixed in version 0.9.6a, released Thursday, 6 September 2007. This release includes tbrplent binaries for Intel Mac and Linux. See updated instructions on Install the Server.
- Date closed
- Thursday, 6 September 2007
« 00106 · Edit Form · 00108 »