- where did change summary field go?
- Raised by
- Andy J?
- Date opened
- Tuesday, 28 August 2007
- installed wikipublisher with pmwiki 2.1.26 - now the Change Summary field is gone! Using both the latexpmwiki skin and the default pmwiki skin, although skins may be the wrong place to look.
Commenting out the include_once for wikipublisher brings the field back.
- Proposed solution
- This is to do with how pmwiki evaluates transition settings in scripts/transition.php. We set one of the $Transition flags and this seems to cause pmwiki to turn them all on and revert to the old form of
$PageEditFmt; I think this is a pmwiki bug. Try adding the following line to local/config.php:
$Transition['version'] = 2000013;
This works for www.wikipublisher.org. Alternatively, try:
$Transition['pageeditfmt'] = 0;
- Andy J? — I put $Transition['pageeditfmt']=0; before the include_once for wikipublisher and the change summary is back. Thanks very much!
- Date closed
- Tuesday, 4 September 2007
« 00108 · Edit Form · 00110 »