- Markup bold and typewriter don’t work anymore
- Raised by
- Date opened
- Friday, 20 June 2008
- I have a pmwiki 2.2.0-beta63 and added the Wikipublisher. After that the following markup:
test ('''@@test@@''') don’t work right (you see it in this wiki here too). I get a not bold, typewriter output of @test@. If I add to blanks
test (''' @@test@@ ''') it works, but that don’t helps on old pages.
- Proposed solution
- Wikipublisher provides a keyboard markup '@text@' which produces text. This inadvertently conflicts with bold typewriter markup. To disable keyboard markup, add the following line to local/config.php before loading the Wikipublisher markup extensions:
- Alternatively, try adding a custom markup rule to insert the required spaces (as this site now does):
- Markup("''@", "<'@", "/(''+)(@@.*?@@)(''+)/", '$1 $2 $3');
It may be possible to find a better solution.
- The best option seems to be to define a new rule to insert spaces around bold (strong) or italic (emphasised) code markup. Then ''@@test text@@'' results correctly in
test text . This is included in version 2.2.5, released Monday, 23 June 2008.
- Date closed
- Monday, 23 June 2008
« 00126 · Edit Form · 00128 »