« 09.10.2007 | Calendar | 26.10.2007 »
Wednesday, 10 October 2007
Maintenance release of the PublishPDF library version 2.1.7
- insert discretionary hyphenation characters in Url link text, so long addresses can wrap at more places
- identify and remove duplicate anchor names used on the same page
- improve handling of (:markup:) markup (side-by-side view now supported and handles heading markup without breaking)
- fix obscure bug in citations that only appears if the page name is numeric
- introduce a patch to improve support for pagelists (also requires a change to PmWiki described in PITS:00984) — for a working example, see PmWiki.FAQ
The release also includes a new backtick markup to set abbreviations a size smaller (e.g. `PDF produces PDF instead of PDF) — see Tip of the Week 00001.
The pagelist patch means Wikipublisher will correctly typeset pages built with content inserted using pagelist directives.