These instructions apply to a clean PmWiki install.
- Download and decompress the library from Cookbook:PublishPDF
- Move the cookbook/wikipublisher/ directory into cookbook/
- Move the skin directories in pub/skins/ into pub/skins/
- Move the image files in pub/images/ into pub/images/
- Move the css files in pub/css/ into pub/css/
Add the following line at the start of local/config.php
If using scripts/urlapprove.php, include this before the Wikipublisher extensions
Modify your skin to use the required format for search boxes
Or, use the default latexpmwiki (left sidebar) or latexpmwikir (right sidebar) skins provided
To use your own skin, be sure to set $Skin after loading wikipublisher.
Register your site at http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki
The site must be visible to the world. If your site is behind a firewall, you will need to Install the Server locally.
- Read the User Guide and Issues
- Test that everything is working:
- typeset a single page
- add (:typeset:) to a wiki trail page
- do a search and publish
- do a backlinks search
- do a categories search
Any problems? See PDF Errors.
« Notices | User Guide | Register »